Covid 19 - Coronavirus Pandemic 2020
To all of our Coaltown Family and Friends. The world is facing a difficult time.
The health and well-being of our customers and team is our priority and we will do everything we can to ensure safety without compromising your experience. We are an NSF Gold Standard facility and already adhere to a strict hygiene regime. But in light of recent events, we have had a team briefing to discuss further measures we will be implementing in the wake of the Coronavirus Pandemic.
• Further Hand Sanitisation stations have been provided
• Water stations have been removed.
• New Hand Driers have been installed in our Restrooms.
• All employees have been issued rubber gloves
• Sugar stations & Cutlery have been removed from the Canteen and will be issued on demand.
• We will not be accepting reusable cups at this time. (Discount will still be honoured when Reusables are shown)
• All sites will now be Card Only for the foreseeable future.
• Public Coffee cuppings are suspended
• Our Loyalty Card Programme has been suspended. (All existing cards will be honoured until full)
• We have advised that any employees who feel unwell, self isolate for 7 days.
We are actively reassessing the situation on a daily basis and will follow the guidelines of the World Health Organisation.
In these troubling times, we will continue to offer you a safe and welcoming space to enjoy your coffee. And for those who are taking precautions and staying at home, we will be releasing some free materials to make your coffee at home better.
Thank you, and stay safe
The Coaltown Team x